- Use of ordered & items
- Items purchased via Wacky Paws are for personal use only, except items that are purchased with intentions of being utilized in a business setting, like office supplies, can be purchased via wackypawsusa.com for use by your business, but not for commercial resale.
- Order Cancellations
- If you would like to cancel a Wacky Paws order once it has been placed you can request cancellation online on our company site. Wacky Paws cannot guarantee that we will be able to cancel the order. However, if you receive delivery of an order you attempted to cancel you must complete the Wacky Paws returns process in order to receive a refund for that order (the standard Wacky Paws refund policy will apply). If Wacky Paws cannot fulfill a requested order for any reason, Wacky Paws will automatically contact you and cancel that order without charging you.
- Return and Refund Policy
You can find our return policy on our company site under the tag Return Policy. By placing a Wacky Paws order you acknowledge and understand that attempting to collect a cash refund for a credit card purchase or initiating a fraudulent chargeback is prohibited by law and you hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Wacky Paws, the merchant and each of their affiliates from any claims, losses or liabilities arising from or in connection with your violation of the applicable return policy.
- Item Prices and Related Fees
- Items are purchased from our online retail store as listed in your cart and your order history. The shipping & service fee is not a tip. All service fees are paid to Wacky Paws Logistics Department.
- Title, Estimated and Final Sales Taxes
- Wacky Paws sales are online sales and are processed as online transactions. You will receive an electronic receipt for your order. Any item replacement or other protection afforded to you by Wacky Paws, damaged or loss, that occurs in transit is offered as a matter of customer service only and is not intended to alter the transfer of title for items. Applicable sales tax will be calculated based on Whittier, CA sales tax model. Wacky Paws may display estimated taxes on your purchase to you online during the Wacky Paws purchase process; however, your final receipt will display the final sales tax calculated.
- Changes to the Wacky Paws Terms Policy
- Wacky Paws may add to, delete from or modify the Wacky Paws Terms Policy at any time. You should check the Wacky Paws Terms Policy regularly. Changes to the Wacky Paws Terms Policy will not apply retroactively, and will become effective 7 days after posting. If any change to the Wacky Paws Terms is found invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that change will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining changes or conditions. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF OUR SITE -www.wackypawsusa.com- AFTER WE CHANGE THE WACKY PAWS TERMS POLICY CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF ANY SAID CHANGES..
Terms of Service
If you have any questions or issues with our Terms of Service please contact: Richard McCullar 10530 Whittier Blvd Ste. #201 Whittier, CA 90606 (562) 699-1488 firstname.lastname@example.org